Etiquette Certification Overview
Member login please click here
The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette, Inc.
is pleased to announce the most flexible and comprehensive
Professional Etiquette Certification
program available in the industry.
This certification is designed for potential etiquette experts, trainers, or current trainers looking for certification.
The program delivery options include:
- Group Session - Certification is conducted in a classroom environment over a five day period in Charleston, SC and scheduled throughout the year for groups of five or more.
- One-to-One - Certification is conducted in a one-to-one environment over a four day period in Charleston, SC and scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- Distance learning - Certification is conducted through a distance learning environment over a period of 30 days and scheduled at mutually convenient appointment times. This option eliminates travel expense of hotel, dining, airfare, etc. and time away from home and work.
Group Session Program Dates:
January 11-15, 2016
March 21-25, 2016
May 9-13, 2016
July 18-22, 2016
September 19-23, 2016
November 7-11, 2016
Location: The Sanctuary - Kiawah Island, SC
Ask about our personal one-to-one Certification Program with Cindy Grosso. The only one-to-one professional etiquette certification offered by a national etiquette expert.
Now offered in-person or distance learning.
To receive inside information and special program offers, register here .
There is a large demand for etiquette experts, as the demand for training in this field continues to grow. If etiquette is a passion of yours, come register for the most comprehensive training program offered; live training coupled with a one year follow-up program to help you start and continue on your way to success.
The Charleston School of Protocol has worked with hundreds of companies to help their employees become leaders in their field.
The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette is recognized as a global award winning company. Its founder, Cynthia Grosso, is an award winning speaker, business columnist and etiquette expert who has been quoted many times in national and local publications and is the host of a national syndicated and internet radio show.
Ms. Grosso has been speaking in this arena for the past 20 years.
Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries for a certification program, Ms. Grosso has decided to put together the most comprehensive training program available.
This program is open to corporate trainers, new etiquette consultants and/or current consultants who want to be certified.
The certification program will be presented by Cindy Grosso herself and a team of experts and will highlight corporate etiquette programs that will address:
- Professional presentation
- Meeting and greeting
- Meeting etiquette
- Business card protocol
- Business card etiquette
- Networking protocol
- Host etiquette
- Attendee etiquette
- Proper introductions
- Correspondence etiquette
- Invitation etiquette
- Gift giving
- Continental dining style
- American dining style
- Menu etiquette
- Executive style - golf, theater, sporting events, travel
- Wine etiquette
- Understanding wines
- Flag protocol
- Seating protocol
- Thank you etiquette
You will be able to teach the most requested and popular programs to include:
- Personal Branding
- Personal Savvy for Professional Success
- Professional Table Manners
- Communication Etiquette
- Networking Success
- Professional Style
- International Business
- Meeting Etiquette
- Correspondence Etiquette
You will be able to put this modules together to create Polished Professional Programs.
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive training materials, PowerPoints, handouts, workbooks and support materials.
- Ongoing support at no additional charge.
- Reprint rights for all copyrighted materials.
- Discounts on all products that you can instantly have for sale.
Other topics include:
- Comprehensive business support materials
- Public relations
- Sales techniques
- Developing your own personal/business style
- How to niche your business
- Presentation skills - speaking and delivery
Hosted in Charleston, South Carolina, the recipient of the "Most Mannerly City" in America Life-time Achievement Award, Charleston is considered the heart of the heart of the south and America's sweetheart city for grace and gentility. Manners are part of our heritage and history.
This program includes various features and benefits:
- 5 days of live certification training - to include etiquette and the business of doing business.
5 days of live hands-on learning and interaction.
- This program is taught by Cindy Grosso herself, who has been conducting programs in the corporate world for over 15 years, along with other business experts.
Be taught by a proven leader in the industry.
- 12 months of distance learning to include membership to a site for members only. To include online learning information, printable material, valuable resources, etc.
Stay updated with 12 months of current teaching materials.
- One-on-one coaching via coaching calls, accessible anytime during the first year.
Get help with specific questions with undivided attention to maximize your success.
- Access to global award winning training tools that you can offer to your clients.
Be confident with the materials that represent you well and help your clients, without the development expense.
- Be associated with the Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette.
Join the elite group with this designation.
- Program hosted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Visit the Most Mannerly City in America.
Refund Policy - If accepted into this program, the participant understands that the tuition will secure a space in the Etiquette Certification Program. If the participants must postpone/cancel attendance, the participant may receive the tuition, minus all processing fees and an additional $250.00 per participant. This is a non-refundable administrative fee. Postponements/cancellation must be in writing 8 weeks prior to the program or participants are liable for the entire fee. International attendees will receive a credit for future participation.
Transfer Registration Policy - If a participant needs to transfer registration to a future program, their tuition will be applied with a $300.00 transfer fee.
Cancellation Policy - The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette reserves the right to cancel the certification program if circumstances beyond their control forces this to happen. If this occurs, a full refund will be given to all paid participants, within 30 days of scheduled start date. Postponements/cancellation must be in writing 30 days prior to the program or attendees are liable for the entire fee. International attendees will receive a credit for future participation.
5 day training program $4,997.00, plus 12 month follow-up of ongoing learning/coaching at no charge.
The $4,997.00 program investment is payable upon enrollment, or pre-payment program option. Travel and accommodations not included.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier and personal checks.
No personal checks from international students.
License Renewal Fee:
$500.00 renewable every 5 years, to include 8 hours of continuing education.
This program is open to only 12 participants per live session. There will be a selection process, via telephone interview, as there may be more than 12 applicants per session. The selection will be at the sole discretion of the Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette, Inc.. Any potential applicant that did not make the program the first time will have the option to apply at the next scheduled program date.
If you are interested in becoming certified, please fill out the downloadable interview application and fax to: (843) 207-1024 or mail to:
The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette, Inc.
P.O. Box 41113
Charleston, SC 29423
To receive inside information and special program offers, register here
Please click for travel details.
Please click for program schedule.
Please click to meet the team
Please click here for program application.
We look forward to helping you build your business.