This program includes various features and benefits:
– This program is taught by Cindy Grosso herself, who has been conducting programs for children and corporate for over 17 years. Be taught by a proven leader in the industry.
– Two days of live program to include etiquette and the business of doing business. Live hands-on learning and interaction.
– One-on-one coaching via coaching calls, accessible anytime during the first year. Get help with specific questions with undivided attention to maximize your success.
– Access to state of the art programs that you can offer to your clients. Be confident with the materials that represent you well and help your students, without the development expense.
– Be associated with the Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette. Join the elite group with this designation.
– Program hosted in Charleston, South Carolina. Visit the Most Mannerly City in America.
Refund Policy – If accepted into this program, the participant understands that the tuition will secure a space in the Etiquette Certification Program. If the participants must postpone/cancel attendance, the participant may receive the tuition, minus all processing fees and an additional $250.00 per participant. This is a non-refundable administrative fee. Postponements/cancellation must be in writing 8 weeks prior to the program or participants are liable for the entire fee. International attendees will receive a credit for future participation.
Transfer Registration Policy – If a participant needs to transfer registration to a future program, their tuition will be applied with a $300.00 transfer fee.
Cancellation Policy – The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette reserves the right to cancel the certification program if circumstances beyond their control forces this to happen. If this occurs, a full refund will be given to all paid participants, within 30 days of scheduled start date. Postponements/cancellation must be in writing 30 days prior to the program or attendees are liable for the entire fee. International attendees will receive a credit for future participation.
Two day training program $1,997.00, plus 12 month follow-up of ongoing learning/coaching at no charge.
The $1,997.00 program investment is payable upon enrollment, or pre-payment program option. Travel and accommodations not included.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier and personal checks.
No personal checks from international students.
License Renewal Fee:
$500.00 renewable every 5 years, to include 8 hours of continuing education.
There will be a selection process, via telephone interview. The selection will be at the sole discretion of the Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette, Inc..
If you are interested in becoming certified, please fill out the downloadable interview application and fax to: (843) 207-1024 or mail to:
The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette, Inc.
P.O. Box 41113
Charleston, SC 29423
We look forward to helping you build your business.