What differentiates business people from business professionals?
Many individuals invest in their careers yet have no clue how to set themselves apart from their competition. Business Etiquette: 101 Ways to Conduct Business With Charm & Savvy reveals both the unwritten and unspoken rules of success. It gives new hires and seasoned professionals alike those rather effortless strategies for climbing that slippery ladder of success.
You’ll learn appropriate ways for:
* Introducing two people whose names you’ve forgotten
* Determining when to send an e-mail vs. a “snail mail” follow-up
* Managing coworkers who drop in your office on a moment’s notice
* Being put on the spot in a meeting
* Playing the corporate hierarchy game with your boss and other higher-ups
* Dealing with international hosts, colleagues and customers.
*CSPE is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.