If you’d like to know:
- Proper flag flying protocol that goes beyond the Flag Code without a lot of research
- How to be sure to show respect to the flag, your country and international visitors
- Flag etiquette information you need quickly in a concise, ready reference format
Then this is an important letter.
Did you know that according to The United States Flag Code The American Flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing!
It is therefore very important to understand proper flag flying protocol. We specialize in making you, the busy professional and your company, look good by teaching the skills of business protocol to include how to fly the American Flag, as well as the Flags of other countries, correctly and respectfully.
This Ebook is geared to corporate use rather than general use. It goes beyond the Flag Code and addresses questions pertaining to international guests, order of anthems, and half staff as allowed by the corporate president; it also includes displaying of flags and any flag images, traditional uses vs. code requirements and much more.
Flag Etiquette for Corporate Use Book Sample
By reading this easy to understand, illustrated, concise 33 page Ebook, you will learn:
- About the American Flag
- Handling of the Flag
- When To Fly
- Flag Holidays
- Display on Staffs
- Display on Buildings
- Display in Front of Buildings
- Display with Other Domestic Flags
- Display with Other International Flags
- Half Staff
- Placement in the Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- The National Anthem
- Display on Corporate Jet
- Display on Corporate Yachts
- Display on Corporate Vehicles
- Wearing the American Flag
- Flag Lapel Pin
- Flag Patch
- General Usage
- Retiring the Flag
- The Most Common Question
- What to do if you See a Flag being Flown Disrespectfully
In summary, here’s what you receive:
You will receive this concise, ready reference Ebook, links to various flag sites you need to know about and the confidence in knowing that you are correctly displaying the American and International Flags and honoring international guests and clients.
You can get everything you see above and be reading it five minutes after you order because it will be immediately downloadable in about 60 seconds. (Simply check your email for the download link.) It comes in Adobe PDF format which can be read by MACs and PCs through the free Adobe Acrobat Reader that is most likely installed on your computer already.