WHAT THIS BOOK REVEALS:
* The ten major problems at work that never existed before, but which everyone from trainee to CEO must learn to handle today
* The twenty-four hallmarks of those who “work smart” today
* Which behaviors accepted a short time ago may spell disaster today
* The new codes concerning dress…language…socializing with colleagues…behavior when traveling and at conferences or meetings
* What degree of informality is acceptable today — and with whom
* What you must know about the new manners relating to diversity…plurality…family values…sexual freedom…and substance abuse problems…about hiring and firing…and much more
* A total update on today’s business entertaining, from lunch with a guest at your desk to planning parties for thousands
* Running meetings, from interoffice to international
* Corresponding in every form, from traditional to high-tech electronics…forms of address…Plus the hidden rituals of business life that a polished professional on the rise must learn to handle with poise and confidence
As life at work becomes increasingly pressured, everyone needs to know more about improving interpersonal relations. You’ll learn exactly what to do, what to say, and how best to present yourself, from this extraordinary guide. Plus — it’s good reading!
*CSPE is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.